Beef Marrow Bone.Raw Beef Marrow Bones 2" Benefits:
- Beef raised in the United States without antibiotics or added hormones.
- Use for tooth and gum nourishment.
- Natural source of protein and fat.
- Raw entertainment for your pet.
Crude Protein (min) 12%
Crude Fat (min) 25%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 26% Additional Product Information:
Beef Meat, CA-to-P ratio n/a
Fat and Bone 100% Nutritional Facts:
Calcium 13 (%)
Copper < 20 (ppm)
Iron < 50 (ppm)
Magnesium 0.24 (%)
Maganese < 20 (ppm)
Phosphorus 6 (%)
Potassium 0.18 (%)
Sodium 0.38 (%)
Zinc 52 (ppm)Tips:
- Recreational bones can be feed as a recreational treat up to two bones per week.
- Always monitor your dog when feeding recreational bones.
- Once completely cleaned, bones should be discarded within one to two days.
- Recreational marrow bones are NOT to be completely consumed.